How to Unblock proxy Settings?
Before you change your DNS settings to use Unblock-Us, be sure to write down the current server addresses or settings on a piece of paper. It is very important that you keep these numbers for backup purposes, in case you need to revert to them at any time.
We also recommend that you print this page, in the event that you encounter a problem and need to refer to these instructions.
Android 2.3 Setup instructions
- Go to Settings
- Go to Wireless and Networks
- Then Wi-Fi settings
- Menu > Advanced
- Use static IP
- Copy current IP address (few lines above) to IP address field
- Set Gateway as router IP (usually the same as current IP except last number is .1, i.e. if your phone IP 192.168.2.130 then router’s likely 192.168.2.1)
- Set Netmask 255.255.255.0 (sometimes it’s different, but you should already know what to do if it is)
- Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields as per table below:
- Menu > “Save”
- Restart your phone (power cycle).
- Verify configuration on our